For those who travel and just like to get away the Universal battery Pack for CPAP and BiPAP users is the
solution for you. There are three sizes that you can select. They
range in hours of use from 15-20 hours to 50-55 hours depending on the one you
choose. It can be used with any device (ResMed devices require an additional
inverter) and is easy to use and hook up to your device. It comes with a travel
case and all the connections you need no matter your device.
Battery Packs can also be used to power other devices that operate from a 12V DC Current such as portable DVD players, iPods, iPads, cell phones, laptops and more. Perfect for camping! With the addition of a sine wave inverter or a DC converter (sold separately) you can safely recharge your Battery Pack via the cigarette lighter socket of a vehicle
Here are some of the features:
- Works with most makes & models of CPAP and Bi-Level machines. (use of an inverter or DC converter may be required)
- Includes stylish & functional soft side carrying case, connector tips,
- AC Charger and DC Power Cord.
- Five stage power gauge indicates remaining usage time.
- Standard smart chargers keep the Battery Pack topped off and ready to go as an emergency power backup during power outages.
WHAT KINDS OF BATTERIES ARE ALLOWED IN AIR TRAVEL?
Passengers can carry most consumer batteries and personal battery-powered devices onto the plane. Spare batteries must be protected from damage and short circuit. Passengers can bring two (2) larger lithium ion batteries (more than 8 grams, up to 25 grams of equivalent lithium content per battery) in their carry-on baggage. Spare lithium batteries are prohibited in checked baggage and must be with you.
Buy yours now!
Feel free to contact us Here or call us toll-free at (877) 955-1955